Friday, March 14, 2008

Tug Tog Tig Teg TAG

Instructions:
Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
When I think it is the right time.

2. How many baby(ies) would you like to have when you are married?
2 and the best is twins. 1 boy and 1 girl. No need to give birth so many times.LOLZZZ>>>

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Paris with my loved one because I think it is so romantic.

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
My family members can stay with me forever!!!

5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Definitely NO!!!I can't live without $$$

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My lovely family & friends....

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
I will buy my dream car (BMW), my dream house that can stay with all my family, relaxing for many(10xxx) months to travel all around the world and alot more....So I think $1 million is not enough for me!LOLZZZ>>>

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I don't know....maybe!Or NOT!!!!

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Cute, Pretty and happy go lucky gal!!!!Happy get to know her!!!

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Smart, Handsome, Rich, Gentleman, Caring, has a fit body shape and many more.....I think I should have my other half in my SWEET DREAM!

11. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Hypocrites, selfish and liar!!!!

12. What is your ambition?
Erm.....I have many ambitions. Doctor, lawyer, designer and so forth.Lolzzzz....Which one should I choose?Niether one???

13. Which physical part of you would you change if u get a chance to go for plastic surgery?
I love the ORIGINAL me!Plastic surgery is sooooo fake!

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Family & Money.....(I'm a realistic person)

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Yes when I have many many many MONEY!!!

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Hmmm....maybe my bad tempered!Everyone ask me to change it!But...hard!

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
No ONE(by Alicia Keys)lolZZZ.....I loved to keep inside my heart!

18. What's your weakest point?
Easily to get angry!The WEAKEST!!!

19. What's the thing that you're most proud of?
Do I have anything that make me proud?I don't think so!!@!HAHAH>>>>

20. Rainy day or sunny day?
Rainy + Sunny.......can?



Everyone who want to play, just do it!I have no idea who to tag!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I be enduring infer from a insufficient of the articles on your website trendy, and I definitely like your fashionableness of blogging. I added it to my favorites entanglement stage roster and last will and testament be checking back soon. Divert contain out my site as highly and vindicate me conscious what you think. Thanks.