Monday, September 17, 2007

Cousin's Wedding

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6........seconds
My dad turned to drink......
Shermane & my dad
Cousin's bf-Ah Keong, cousin-Ah Ling, The couple & Big Uncle
The Girls and The Couple
+=+ Four Golden Flowers +=+
Four Sista
Ah Kwee and Mom
Me and Mummy
2nd brother, Mikki, Sis, Me & The Couple
Big Brother & 2nd Brother
Daddy & Mummy
+=+ Mikki, Zen & +=+


17/09/2007 is my cousin- ah lan's wedding!

She and her husband were at Singapore!So they came KL to organize thier wedding party just for our KL relatives.

All of the relatives were at KL but just my family at Seremban.
So we departed from Sbn to KL at 5pm....

We arrived at the restaurant at 6:15pm....all my relatives havent arrived yet!So we waited them at car!The restaurant was located at Setapak Six Happiness....

Almost half an hour passed, my cousin came with her pretty white skirt.

Then we went up to the restaurant.

Before I went up, my mom told me that she saw my primary school's friend also organized her wedding party at there too!I get a shock!I cant believed that she married in an early age!

Then, I just don't care and went up!OMG!!!I want to complain that our Malaysians are too PUNCTUAL!They really don't have time punctuality!The party started at 8pm something!Huh~~~I didnt eat much at noon!So my stomach was making noise there!Lol....

Then, we ate until the fifth food, me and sis were going to my 2nd aunt there and talked.....
There really noisy and have a lot of fun!

Then about 9pm something, we all having our photo session with the couple!

The "Four Golden Flowers" took photo with the new couple!The Golden Flowers really looked like each other!That's cant deny that they are not sisters!Lol....

Then....our turned to take photo!!!This photo session took about half an hour....

After that, almost 10pm something, there was a "drank" Martell for 6 seconds between my dad, cousin-Ah Kwee, cousin sister-in-law-Pei Ling and cousin's boyfriend.....The whole party was at the high stage!

Then....my dad was drunk!Lol.....He kept talked with my cousin sister-in-law.....Haha...Really a funny view!

After that, we all backed!

That's really a happy and warmed family reunion party!

No comments: