Saturday, September 29, 2007

SteamBoat

27/9/2007

On Wednesday, Chai Pic said she wanna eat steam-boat......So I & she planned to have steam-boat on Thursday!
Chai Pic explained to me & John how attractive the place is.....
So...we all planned to go there and eat!
The steam-boat place is located at Lobak, 17bucks per person....eat how much you like!!
Waooo.....really attractive!
We went there at 7p.m.Of course, John, Chai Pic and Cheng were the first arrived there!
They started bbq without waiting us!So bad....
Then, I and Mr.Siow & Mrs.Siow went and took foods.....
I took whole plate fulled....They all ejek pulak!!!Too bad!!Lol
We kept eating until fulled!I was lousy because I'm the first who felt full!haha...
Then I rested and read newspaper!
After that, all started to feel fulled!So....all rested and ate some snacks like ice-cream!
The ice-cream really yummy especially the mint flavour!
The most suprsingly is Chai Pic can kept eating....She went to take those foods most frequently!Waoooo....We all laughed at her!
Besides, the John wanna fighted with the other people....To see who gonna back earlier!Almost all people lose to us but only one!!!
Our next table got 5 people.....they were around 20 somthing years old....
They can stayed there longer than us!
I don't know how many round we had ate!
But I just know all of us were superb fulled!
Then....we went back around 10p.m.
It's really fun to have steam-boat with a group of friends!



No comments: