Saturday, July 2, 2011

Working Life!

After worked for 17days, let me briefly talked about my working life.
First day of work, I still used to it because I'd worked there during my internship.
So far, I have nothing to do except study and learn to do testings which I'd learnt during internship too.
Today went into boss's office and he asked seniors to bring me for outstation next 2 weeks. It's quite fun and interesting I guessed but it will be very tired too.
But suddenly, one of my colleague called me and asked me to go for outstation next Monday for 5 days. It's too suddenly but I quite looking forward to it. I want some new experience which I can't get it inside my office.
Okay for all these, one of the most thing I can't tahan is one of my colleague...hmmm..how to say? He is too kind? Too helpful? Or too nagging? I just can't stand with him anymore. Last time, I hope can join his section but now, I hope I can join another section which I prefer more and that is my interest. So now, I just pray everyday hope that my boss will arrange me to the section I wish to join. If I join that section, I'll run away from his nagging but somehow, I still need to listen for his nag sometimes I guess.
Well, this is what I can said about my working life. So far, so good because everyone tell me the same thing which is...."You good lo, study can get salary....."....So I'm using this mind to let myself love this job. =)

No comments: