Friday, July 8, 2011

I just went back from outstation to Kedah yesterday.
This is my first outstation and I recieved this outstation last minute.
Well, before I was going to the estate, I was worried.
But after I went, I felt it is not that scary and worse than my senior told me.
I still can adapt the life there. It's sometimes better than I work in SB because during outstation, we can ended our work earlier and rest earlier.
Besides, I no need to pay 1 cent during the four days of my outstation because all is paid by company. It's sound great right?
But sometimes, it is quite boring also because what they talked about, I can't understood at all in the meantime.
And and and....I hate hotel. I heard my colleague said sometimes only will have 1 girl and few boys to outstation and that time, I have to sleep alone in the hotel. My godness, I scare the most to stay alone in the hotel but now and maybe I have to! But hopefully, my boss will not that cruel and treat me so badly!
Nothing to talk about this outstation because I just be an observer and learn things.

No comments: