Friday, January 15, 2010

I'm Sorry!

I knew that I'd hurt you always.
I'm sorry, my sweetheart.
I'm not mean to hurt you actually. I just don't know how to confess to you.
But I know it's too late for me to say anything.
What I can say is I'm so sorry and hope you will be happy forever without getting hurt by me anymore.
I'm Sorry!



*I don't know whether you will read my blog or not. But I'm just not dare to talk face to face to you. I don't know how to face you. I just know I'm very bad. I have no the rights to hurt you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started take up real income.
It's all about how to select a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the profit with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]