Saturday, January 12, 2008

The 1st gathering after STPM

Me, Siah, Sammy and See had our 1st gathering today.
One month we didn't meet each other after our last paper!
Siah came down from Jelebu at 9.30a.m. when I still in my dream.
Then I met Siah and Sammy at T1 at 11 something.
We watched The Game Plan by The Rock.....
Omg!!The Rock is cool and handsome...
I love him....lol...
His quote is "Never Say No!"
The last part when he had to separate with her daughter was quite touch!
I can't imagine that a strong, tough man, Joe will fall down his tears.
I think worth to watch it!!!
After that, we met See at T1 too at 2.30p.m.
Then he wanna to take lunch, so we just accompanied him.
We chatted about our recently life and so forth....
And Siah wanna back to Jelebu at 4p.m.
So our gathering had the full stop then.
Hmmm...after this gathering, don't know when we still can meet again since everyone just busy with their life to earn money.

No comments: