Thursday, May 7, 2009

Finally finished all my 2nd semester for 1st year.
This sem is a tough sem but I guessed next sem onwards will be more and more tough.

After exam, is time for me to release all my stresses.
I went out with Yen Nee and Yeong Siang straight after my last paper finised. We went to Sg. Wang to shop and look for Yen Nee's brother and mum. We went to shop until 5pm and then Yen Nee's brother fetch us back to college.
The next day, went out with Hong Chiun and Yeong Siang. Watched The Friday 13th and had our dinner at The Mahanthan Fish Market.

The other day went to Genting Highlands with Yen San, Yeong Siang, Jie Ying, Hong Chiun & Kar Hooi.
Headed off from college at 7.30am and went to Terminal Putra to buy tickets.
Arrived Genting at 11 something and let pictures do the talking.






No comments: